Courteous Canine Inc
3414 Melissa Country Way
Lutz, FL 33559
Sat Mar 16
Registration opens - 9AM
Open Practice Dock - 9AM
Splash 1 - 10:00 am
Splash 2 - 12:00 pm
Splash 3 - 2:00 pm
Finals - 3:00 pm
Dock Closes - 5PM
There will be practice between Splashes as time permits
Please check in at least 1 hour before your Splash and at least 1 hour prior to the first Finals on Saturday for the finals.
Be ready for your Splash. You will be scratched from the heat if you are not available.
View Larger Map
Event Details/Entry Information
- Event Entry: Free to the public to watch
- Parking: parking for competitors will be in the white fenced in yard. Limited RV parking on site. Please send request to [email protected] to reserve a space.
- Crating: crating will be on the grounds near the pool. Please checkin with registration on exact location
- There will be a professional photographer and food vendor onsite
- This is an outdoor event to be run into 20 x 40 Splash Pool.
- The dock will aluminum dock.
- Training for new comers and others will be provided.
- This event will be open to all dog / handler teams who wish to enter as space permits.
- Please bring crate to store your dog or have other means to store your dog.
- Abuse will not be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO pushing, shoving or throwing your dog into the pool.
- Please have dogs shots up to date, tags or bring current shot and vaccine papers. Please be responsible for the safety of your dog and others!!!
- Dog / handler teams may enter only one or as many Splashes as they wish (a separate entry fee must be paid for each Splash)
- Dog / handler teams will be placed in groups of up to 15 teams within each heat.
- Each team will receive two (2) competition jumps.
- One dog/ handler on the dock at a time during competition.
- All dogs will have the opportunity to acclimate to the dock area prior to their first official competition jump as time permits.
- Allotted practice time based on event time constraints.
- The dock will close to all practice jumping 15 minutes prior to the start of each competition Splash, for competitors warm-up.
- The top 24 will be in the Finals 1-12 -Pro Finals and 13-24 Amatuer Finals
- Handlers or handlers representatives must be present to accept ribbons and awards.
- Female dogs in heat will NOT be allowed to compete or in the competition area.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: