View Full Version : what are you going to work on for the 2007 season?
11-07-2006, 05:08 PM
A great topic that has hit my mind - 11 hour drive from Scottsdale gave me plenty of time to think about it....
Top on my list - hitting that 7 foot bumper!!!!!
and getting Twiztid to fly like his teammate Bubbles!
11-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Let's see - I'm going to work on:
- Consistent throwing!!!
- Getting Ren up over 22'
- Getting Jasper up to 5'. I think he's getting the idea to jump, not dive, but still needs more work at it.
- Get my husband to build me a SV training pole so that I can get Ren back up over 6' in SV and use it to get Jasper jumping out for the toy. (anyone train husbands?)
11-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Great topic!!! :lol: :lol:
Stryker to work on hitting 7'6 7'8 this year.
Stryker coming back to big air jumping 22' plus
using the CHASE :?
Bubbles to Jump 20 ft so I can jump into the pool :P :wink: :P me and my BIG :o mouth!
Bubbles to be one of the first lap dogs to do SV.
Team Triple Threat be the voice for the bully breed!
This is a start for me!
11-07-2006, 05:54 PM
You are not getting away that easy!!! Your hitting that water if she hits 18' feet!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
11-07-2006, 06:23 PM
maybe I will get lucky :lol: maybe she will go from 17' to 20' in one jump. Plus that means you all will have to travel :lol: :shock: :lol: hehehe
11-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Well if everyone had to take a wild guess what Jim would work on I wonder if it would be a sit/stay???? :lol: :lol:
11-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Looks like one of us will have to be at every event Melissa and Bubbles are at to make sure that 18 footer comes with Mom in the pool as well!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love your last goal Melissa - making Team Triple Threat the voice for Bully's - love it, love it, love it!
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
In 2007, I am going to work on getting to an event out there so I can meet all the nice people on this forum! :wink:
11-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Climate acclimation! :wink: 8) :lol:
11-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Sadie and I need to work on SIT/STAY......for sure.
11-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Getting Oskar to hit the end of the dock, doing the chase well again, and to beat his personal best.
Get Carly healed, get her jumping again, and get her to look up when jumping so someday she can jump like Clem, her idol!
Finally, coming out West again to more events WITH MY PUPS so I can hang out with all you wonderful westcoasters again and you can meet my kids!
Maybe we need to work on having an event somewhere in the middle and have an east vs. west thing.....?
11-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Yeah EAST Vs WEST!!!!
hmmmmm I think I speak for the West Bring it! :P :P
11-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Melissa - I'm right there with you!
11-16-2006, 12:45 PM
ok - ammendment to my goals for 2007....
1. Gunner to hit over 7 foot in SV
2. Gunner to STAY! and get consistantly in the 24's and over
3. Better throwing on my end - we are a team....
4. Help build Twizzy's confidence on the dock and like I said before have him flying like his teammate Bubbles
5. getting Vandal off the dock - she took her first jump off the other night, was a little cold for her
6. Continuing to have fun with Sassy
7. Have FUN with my Splash Dog Family!
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.